Best and Easy way to Make Garlic Butter Pork Chops Recipe, This is a super easy and delicious pork chop recipe that only requires a few ingredients. It is an ideal recipe for busy weeknights or when you want a quick and tasty meal.
The pork chops are coated in a garlic butter sauce and then baked in the oven. They are juicy, full of flavor, and incredibly tender. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Garlic butter pork chops in oven
Pork chops are a classic dish that can be cooked in a variety of ways. One popular method is to cook them in the oven with garlic butter. Garlic butter pork chops are a delicious and easy to make dish.
The garlic butter adds a great flavor to the pork chops and helps to keep them moist. To make garlic butter pork chops, first preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Then, melt some butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add in some minced garlic and cook for a minute or two. Next, brush the garlic butter all over the pork chops. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, then place them on a baking sheet. Bake the pork chops in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
Ingredients of Garlic butter pork chops
When it comes to pork chops, there are few things more delicious than garlic butter. This dish is simple to make and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes, making it perfect for a weeknight meal. To make garlic butter pork chops, you will need:
4 pork chops
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon creole seasoning
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon melted butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoon unsalted butter
2 tablespoons parsley
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the pork chops and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, thyme, and basil. Add the wine, chicken broth, and lemon juice to the skillet. Bring the liquid to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has reduced by half. Serve the pork chops with the sauce and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!
Step by step Guide to Make Garlic Butter Pork Chops Recipe
- You will need a little bit of olive oil to pour on your pork chop. As you seen in the step 1 picture, just added a little bit of oil and need to work that in just like so with your fingers and flip it over like these.
2. Now we will be doing is mixing all of our dry seasoning together, so first I’m going to pour the creole seasoning into the paprika as well as my onion powder, garlic powder and ground black pepper and salt in the Italian seasoning.
After that we should give a better stir until all of the seasoning are well combined together like this.
3. In this step we are going to add our seasoning to the pork chop, that’s where you are going to have all the flavor coming from the seasoning. If you want your pork chops taste good then you need to add season your pork chops so I’m going to add seasoning very generously even on the side of the pork. I like to rub my fingers all over the pork chops make sure the seasoning get in there. After done it then basically I will let it sit for about five minutes, I like my seasoning to caramelize a little bit before start cooking.
4. I’m going to now mix my butter make sure the room is temperature. So I’m going to garlic to the butter in as well as the parsley mix that in together.
Once you have done you shall have something like this and now we are ready to cook pork chops.
5. Finally we are now ready to cook our pork chop in a easiest way, I’m going to add two tablespoons of olive oil into a hot skillet, once that is nice and hot then we are going to place our pork chops right in there.
Then I’m going to put them four to five minutes per sides until they are nice and golden brown then we are going to flip it over cook it for another four to five minutes.
6. After two sides cooking about four to five minutes then Now is the perfect time to add garlic butter which we have already mixed in the above steps. You are going to add that on top of the pork chop even in the grease as well so the flavor from the garlic and the parsley can infuse and get to the pork chops once you have done then looks how beautiful it is!
Thank you all for reading my Best and Easy way to Make Garlic Butter Pork Chops Recipe tips and tricks.